Monday, August 17, 2015

It's All About Lines

Kathy R. from "The Daily Marker" is having a Pop-Up Challenge. The theme of the challenge is "It's All About Lines"

 PopUp_logofinalV3

This is the card that I made using lines.

I had so much fun drawing the design, coloring and then drawing "Eyelashes" around all of the dark lines. So  I made a second card. This card  will be used as a congratulations card for my great niece's baby which is due in September.

I colored these card designs by using my Derwent color pencils and then blending them with Gamsol.

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a great day.
Ta Ta For Now,
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of your "all eyelashed up" card. You're the second person I've seen enter the pop up challenge . . . will have to investigate!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete