Saturday, May 2, 2015

My New Favorite Mini Album

This mini album was designed by Laura Dennison from "Following The Paper Trail".
This is The Shabby Pockets Mini Album and if you click on the link it will take you to her  instruction video.

I've  followed her blog for years and I think she designs the most wonderful mini albums. She gives excellent  instructions and also her you tube videos are great.

The cover of this album was made with burlap covered chip board and gesso. The flowers used to decorate the cover were from "Paper Studio".  The leaves behind the flowers were made with cheesecloth  that I dyed with distress ink.


This book has many pages for displaying  pictures and there are also many, many  pockets.


There are photo mats to fit in  all the pockets.


I found this designer paper at my local Hobby Lobby. It is  by "Prima" and is the "Romance Novel Collection". I combined these papers with pages made from Kraft paper.



I love the vintage look of this paper collection.

Thanks so much for stopping by to look at my new mini album. I love getting comments so let me know if you like this book.

Ta Ta For Now.
Kathy

1 comment: