Monday, April 6, 2015

It's Journal Time

Today I'm sharing another one of the journals that I made this winter. 


Once again I used a breakfast cereal box as the base for this journal. I used recycled brown paper to cover the cardboard base.To give a leather look to the book cover I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink over the brown paper.

On a recent shopping trip to Hobby Lobby I found all of the paper flower embellishments that were used and the little paper doily and the heart shaped frame.  The lace, the ribbon for the closure and the large silk flower were all part of a package of blog candy that I won.

I made this journal larger so that 8 1/2" by 11" sheets of tea dyed paper could be used. There are five signatures in this journal.


Hope you have a great day. Leave me a comment and let me know if you like the new book.
Ta Ta For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment