Tuesday, November 25, 2014

My Geli Print Papers In A New Album

I just put the finishing touches on this new Mini Album. This album is made from three 5 x 7" envelopes and three 5 x 7"cards.  I followed Kathy Orta's instructions for making  this album.

I'm entering this in the Pixie's Snippets Playground Challenge, Week 152.

This is the album's front cover. The heart tabs on the top of all the photo mats were made using scraps of leftover card stock. The album is kept closed with a ribbon that was left over from  my birthday gift wrapping.   All the papers used in this project were printed on my geli plate.

This is a pic of page two and three.

The two photo mats fit in pages two and three.

This is pages four and five with more photo mats.


This picture shows the photo mat that tucks into the side of page five.


This is a picture of page six, the last page.

9 comments:

  1. Kathy, you have done it again. You keep amazing me. Wonderful. Can't wait for you to show me how to do this in person. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kathy - what a beautiful album! I can't get over how you printed all the papers using your Gelli plate - they're just gorgeous!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool that you managed to create your own papers for this project! It looks wonderful.v

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely super project and brilliant gelli plate printing.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your gorgeous gelli plate papers, and the lovely mini album you have made with them.
    Thankyou for following my blog, I am returning the compliment and following yours.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOOOO Love this. So clever and great printing. I really have not quite got the hang of my gelli yet! Such great colours.
    Fabulous and thank you for my visit.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh this looks so complicated and gorgeous, fab shades of blue.
    Thank you for your comment on my card(box) and I have returned the complement.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful pictures and what a fun project.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great mini! Blue is my favourite colour, and turquoise in particular, so your project really pops out at me. I've never tried gelli plates --- you sure did a bang-up job with those prints!. I'm still busy browsing your blog. Thanks for visiting and following mine. :)

    ReplyDelete