Sunday, August 17, 2014

OWH Our Daily Bread Designs Challenge

This is the card that I made for this months OWH, Our Daily Bread Designs Challenge.

Theme is stars and today's card is inspired by the card that I made and shared  in this blog post.


For this card I used a card design from "Scrap Happens" and  was part of the August, 2013 OWH Labor Day Virtual Cardmaking Party.
I used red glitter paper for the base layer , the stars, and the sentiment die.
I used an assortment of embossed inchies glued to a blue base. The background is embossed with stars.
The thanks die is new and is from Paper Smooches.

Our Daily Bread Designs donates the postage for one box of cards to be sent to our military overseas  for each 25 cards that are entered in this challenge. They also, very  generously  give gift certificates to their stamp store  to two of  cards that are entered.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment