Sunday, August 10, 2014

Mojo Monday Sketch 357

Today I needed to make a card for a couple who will be celebrating an anniversary soon.


A couple of years ago my sister-in-law gave me these pretty papers and I've never used them so it's time I opened the pack and play with them.

For this card I made a miniature envelope using the new envelope punch board. I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink and a script stamp and also colored the edges of the note. The green leaf die cuts were some  that I had cut for an earlier project. The little silver  butterfly charm is an embellishment from back in my crazy quilting days. The sentiment was cut with an Elizabeth Craft die out of some silver paper from my stash.

I decided to use the Mojo Monday Sketch #357 and enter this card in this weeks Mojo Monday card
competition. 



                                     http://mojomonday.com/Sketches/Mojo357Sketch.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment