Monday, July 21, 2014

Using My Leftovers

Some days I just can't come up with a design for my next card. I find that Operation Write Home has fantastic sketch ideas for card making and  I try to make use of them. Visit their blog and check out their sketches HERE.

  Sometimes I  find the sketch that I want to try and then find papers and sentiments and images and embellishments that will work together.

Sometimes I just  take a look at my paper inventory and then find a sketch that will work.
These cards were made using a variation of one of the OWH Bonus sketches.


I like this layout but next time I would add a layer of black under each layer to give the card design  some pop.



Most of the papers used on these cards came in a pack so they worked  well together. The flower embellishments came in one of those $1.00 bins at the local craft store.

Thanks for viewing my cards today. Come back soon and your comments are always welcome.
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment