Sunday, July 13, 2014

No End To The Paper Scraps

This "Use All Of My Paper Scraps" project could go on for a long time! I'm turning out lots of cards but the mountain of scraps doesn't seem to be shrinking very fast.

I used Operation Write Home Sketch #88 for these cards.


I had very limited amounts of coordinating papers for these cards and in order to make the colored outer circle for the front, I had to cut the circle from the background paper and then place the rectangles to cover it.

Only enough of this paper  to make one card.

I was able to get two cards from these paper scraps.


 These cards seem so plain and perhaps I'll be able to find just the right embellishment to jazz them up a bit before I send them off to Operation Write Home.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you like these cards and I hope you will leave a comment.
Kathy




No comments:

Post a Comment