Wednesday, July 30, 2014

How Many Butterflies

This paper has so many butterflies on it!


 My first plan for making cards using this butterfly  paper was to use this paper and  a very large pink circle on the left side of the card. I wanted to use my new" Memory Box' butterfly die and a sentiment banner. It seemed that too much of the base paper was covered and all the butterflies were lost so I changed my plan. Using the Spellbinders Circle dies, I cut out many  rings in all sizes  from the pink paper, instead of one large circle. I'm much happier with this design but wish I would have done something different with the sentiment banner. It sort of disappears into the background.


More cards for the Operation Write Home box that I will be shipping out next week.

Many thanks for viewing my blog today.
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment