Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Catching Up On The OWH Sketch Challenges

I love the Operation Write Home Sketch Challenges but I've really fallen behind on completing the cards for each challenge. Now it's time to catch up on those that I've missed.

 This is the card I created for Challenge #199.


For the card base I used an embossing folder that I received as a gift from my sister a couple of years ago. The 3 white stamps were cut using the die that came with my Cuttlebug. The hearts were cut using the smallest heart die from the Spellbinders heart set. The letters were cut using the Hero Arts alphabet dies.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.   Comments are always welcome.
Kathy


1 comment:

  1. Awww... what an adorable Love card Kathy! I really like the postage stamp edge on the squares and the embossing folder you used. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete