Monday, September 23, 2013

My New Aran Afghan


I am still trying to use all of the yarn in my yarn stash. I have four skeins of Lion Brand Fisherman Wool to use and they are all different dye lots. I decided that I didn't want to knit felted wool purses and slippers for everyone but will ignore the differences in the yarn color and make an afghan.

A search of Pinterest and I think I've found the perfect pattern.


This is a free pattern on the Red Heart Yarn website and it is Aran Isle Throw Crochet Pattern click on the link and it should take you to the pattern on their website.  It's an easy pattern and the best part is  it's an  easy pattern  to memorize so I just sit in the recliner, watch TV,  and crochet away.

I'll share a picture I finish my new afghan. Thanks for visiting my blog today and remember comments are always welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous work and I love the dishes below too. Thanks for stopping by anf best of luck too! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete