Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I Need To Make Kid's Cards

I'm packing a box of cards to send to Operation Write Home and I realized that I haven't included many cards for kids. I guess it's time to focus on making cards that a mom or dad  who are serving in the military could send home to their little ones.

I'll start with this cute little "RoBoT". I wish I had written down where I found the digital image. I used colored pencils and  blended the colors with Gamsol.
 The "Gears" embossing folder was perfect  for the background on this card. 
This is the first time I've used the Tim Holtz ATC size "Gear"embossing folder. They were embossed on the dark gray paper and then I cut around them . Silver Liquid Pearl was used to make  the centers of each gear. I also used it to make the rivets on the sentiment.


Thanks for visiting my blog today. Comments are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment