Saturday, August 31, 2013

OWH Virtual Card Making Party continued

Challenge #3
I love Seongsook's tutorials and her Triple Die Cutting Tutorial  for today's challenge is great.
I didn't have the dies that she used to make her card so I did something very  different.
Instead of using designer paper, I used some of the scraps of embossed papers, an extra silver embossed sentiment that I had stamped and glitter  paper that were all  used for challenge #1.


I did cut all of the layers of  the silver glitter paper out of one 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of paper as Seongsook did in her tutorial.

Use sketch #29 to make a Love card:



This challenge instructs us on using a new technique of making a masking tape stamping block. Click on the link for this challenge to see Donna's tutorial. This technique was really fun and hope to experiment with it more after the card making party is completed.


This is the last card challenge for day one of the OWH Virtual Card Making Party.
Looking forward to day two.

3 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! Love the white for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along!
    The tone on tone really makes the sentiment pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you did the triple layer card, I don't have the dies either but you have given me an alternative! Thanks

    ReplyDelete