Thursday, August 1, 2013

Back To The Old Routine

Well, I took a little break from card making. Read a couple of books, did some entertaining and now I'm ready to get back to the old routine.

The Mid Week Throwdown Challenge for Operation Write Home is to make a card using our punches and dies.


I used a Spellbinders heart die to both cut out the heart and as a stencil for the inking the blue inside heart.
Broken China Distress Ink for stamping.
I used my Stampin Up Bird punch and Martha Stewart border punch.



4 comments:

  1. Love the white on white -- and the different embossed patterns. The blue really pops on your crisp background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I think maybe it's time for me to get out that bird punch and actually use it. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The pop of blue on the white is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love all your embossing on it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete