Sunday, July 14, 2013

Operation Write Home Sketch # 181

Seems like all the cards I've made lately have been made out of Kraft and definitely "guy" cards. It's time I get some cards made that could be sent to children.
This is the card I made for this weeks the OWH  Sketch #181:

This is the sketch :



A few years ago a  friend of mine made me a concrete  birdbath. She used a rhubarb leaf and sand  to form the mold.
This summer we've had  to fill the birdbath three or more times during the day because the young robins are  always bathing.
They wait in line for their chance to splash, splash, splash!


9 comments:

  1. Cute elephant and I love the colors! Great job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blue elephant, and that bird bath is amazing! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch card! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I love your combination of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful take on the sketch...love the papers and colors! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, and your picture of your birds made me feel guilty enough to refill our birdbath (it drys out daily from the heat....) Thank you for the inspiration (my birds thank you as well.)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh!!! What sweet babies!! I love robins. We have a ton in our yard, too. So much fun to watch. :) love your sketch card! Cute colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card! I can see an armed forces dad sending it to "daddy's girl". Great work on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete