Friday, June 14, 2013

Our Daily Bread Designs June Challenge

The Our Daily Bread Designs June Challenge theme is water.


 Our Daily Bread Designs sponsors this monthly challenge for Operation Write Home. ODBD will pay the shipping costs of one box of cards to be sent to our deployed heroes if 25 cards are entered in the challenge and will pay the cost of two boxes of cards to be sent if 50 cards are entered.

I used a masking technique to make this card.  Post -a -notes were used to mask off the area I wanted colored. I used Distress Inks in  the colors broken china and wild honey and sponged the ink onto the masked areas of the card. The stamp "Sail Away"  is a retired stamp from SU. The sentiment is SU "Itty Bitty Banners".

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Wow--I just love your gorgeous card! Thanks for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete