Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Butterfly Birthday Card

This is my card for the Stars and Stamps Tuesday Tutorial. The challenge for today is to create a window card.
 I've had this butterfly die for about 3 years and I remember purchasing it at the stamp conference in Mesa, AZ. Obviously it was an impulse buy because when I was making this card today and decided to use this die the package was still sealed.  Now that I see how cute it is I'll be using it  often.

  

Butterfly Die- Spellbinders
Circle Die-Spellbinders
Embossing Folder-Sizzix
Sentiment-Hero Arts
Paper-Martha Stewart 8x8" paper pad
Glitter Paper ? purchased at Joann's
Distress Ink-Broken China

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you broke out the die- I really like how you used it! Love the embossing and the pretty shades of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! I love your take on the window card. Butterflies are always great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great take on the windows. love the blue color you selected for your card.

    ReplyDelete