Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Cardmaking Disaster

Yesterday I worked on some birthday cards that I planned on including in my box of cards for Operation Write Home. Spent way too much time coloring the digital images. I must have used way too much glue when assembling the cards because they warped. They couldn't be used and I refuse to throw away a card that I have invested that much time on. Let this be a lesson to me...............never leave home without my ATG gun. It's still in Minnesota.

This morning while ironing my slacks I had a thought. If the heat and steam from my iron relaxes the wrinkles in my slacks why not iron the backside of the cards and while they are softened from the heat put something heavy on top of them and hopefully they will flatten out.

It worked.


1 comment:

  1. (1) You iron your pants?
    (2) You travel without your ATG?
    (3) You color images en masse?

    ARE YOU INSANE?! heh heh

    ReplyDelete